The lightest and the smallest handportable for NMT 450i networks
Nokia 450 is the smallest and the lightest NMT 450i handportable available today. At only 194 cc and 250 grams, the Nokia 450 is loaded with new features that make it the most versatile handportable for professional users. Its shape follows Nokia’s famous GSM 2110 design lines and the large five-row display makes it easy to use.
The phone is designed to make the most out of the network’s capablities. The new Nokia 450 has an improved capability to search for the best base station in a weak field, making it the most reliable choice for uninterrupted mobile connections anywhere in the network. The advanced power management system allows up to 3 hours and 30 minutes of talk time or as much as 111 hours of standby time with the battery save function. An optional vibrating battery is also available if silent alarm is needed.
There is a complete range of accessiories available for the Nokia 450 compatible to Nokia’s GSM phones.
The full car hands free installation packet is available. With the external 7 W booster you can reach a full mobile coverage.
- Professional users in the NMT 450i network
- The smallest and the lightest NMT 450i mobile phone
- Melody ringing tones
- Large and clear display
- Up to 20 menu languages
- Data and Fax option
- Timer Alarm
- Complete range of accessories: vibrating battery, external 7 W signal booster, etc.
- Low consumption, long talk times
- Colour covers
- Ability to change the battery during a phone call
- Weight 250 g and Volume 194 cc with a standard battery
- Talk time up to 3 h 30 min
- Standby time up to 111 h with battery save function
- Retractable Antenna
You must be logged in to post a comment.