The Nokia 282 is the latest example of style from the company that first introduced fashion to the world of cellular phones. And, since good looks are only half the solution, the Nokia 282 also includes all the features and performance that people have come to expect from a Nokia phone.
This lightweight folding phone weighs only 130 g and comes in a range of sophisticated colours, including Brushed Pewter, Ruby Red, Velvet Indigo and Satin Silver. With a standard battery you’ll be able to talk for up to 100 minutes, or leave your phone on standby for up to 24 hours. You can also select from 12 ringing tune, and where carrier supported, you can even assign a special ringing tune to any number which will allow you to easily recognize a VIP caller.
The Nokia 282 has plenty of shortcuts to save you time, including one-touch access to your phone book and voicemail, and even one-touch dialing. And, with the profiles key, it is easy to change your ring settings to fit your environment. When you’re in a meeting, choose the discrete vibrating alert, or if you’re someplace noisy, switch to loud.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Permanent signal strength indicator
- Permanent battery strength indicator
- Caller ID
- Large 3-line display
- One-touch dialing
- 12 ringing tunes with VIP setting (where carrier supported)
- 75-name and number phone directory
- Call log to view last 15 dialed, received and missed calls
- User programmable lock code
- Keypad lock
- Speed dial
- Own number display
- Last number redial
- Last digit/all-digit clear
- Dimensions: 114 x 57 x 23 mm
- Available from Mobility Partners, Cantel/AT&T
You must be logged in to post a comment.